OUR DELIVERY POLICY
- Quick Despatch: We aim to despatch your order on the same day for all orders received before 10am and the next day for all other orders. If you require your order urgently please contact us to discuss shipping options. If we are unexpectedly out of stock we will contact you immediately to discuss how you would like to proceed with your order. In almost all cases stock outages (school uniform) will already have been ordered and should be in store within 48hrs.
- Delivery Method: Your selections will be delivered to you via Courier.
- Delivery Times: Your item should be delivered within 2 - 3 business days in the North Island and 2 - 5 business days to the South Island.
- Please note, Rural delivery can take an extra 48hrs on top of the expected delivery times and incurs an extra charge.
- DELIVERY WILL TAKE LONGER DURING BUSY TIMES eg. Christmas!
- If an order is placed during public holidays or periods when we are closed (as per our hours in 'contact us'), that order will be despatched on the day we reopen for business.
Janbells is happy to exchange garments/shoes for different sizes, items or a Janbells credit note so long as you arrange to deliver the original products back to us in new condition within 14 days from date of original purchase. Refunds will also be considered on a case by case scenario. The garments/shoes must meet the following criteria:
- Labels/swing tags attached to the item by original means
- The garments/items/shoes must not have been worn/used
- Are not soiled, damaged or named
If there is a manufactures fault with the item, all of your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act applies.
When returning items please follow our Returns Process as outlined below:
Janbells must receive notification from you of your intention to return the goods within 5 days of your order being dispatched.
Notification must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Package and send goods back to us at your cost to:
Shop 7, 408 Beach Road
Mairangi Bay 0630
North Shore City
Please ensure you include the purchasers Surname and Order ID # and a note specifying the replacement size or item required.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once we receive the returned items.
If the product is still in new/saleable condition we will send replacement goods as requested. All replacement items are subject to availability and wherever possible we will try to fulfil customer requests, although we cannot guarantee stock availability.
Replacement items will be sent back to the customer via Courier delivery.
Exchanges at the customers cost, enclose a self addressed pre-paid courier bag with the item being returned or contact us to pay the shipping.
Faulty items will be returned to you at our cost.
If replacement goods are not received within 3 weeks of confirmation email, it is the customer's responsibility to contact and follow up.
If you prefer to come into the shop to exchange items, please feel free to do so - just bring your receipt/proof of purchase with you.
Janbells takes no responsibility for items lost in transit while being returned to us, we recommend purchasing tracking for NZ Post bags or a tracked Courier bag.
We back all the products we sell and in a lot of cases manufacturers also provide additional manufacturing guarantee's. For example, JanSport offer a life time guarantee. Guarantee's are there to protect you against manufacturing defects, so in this case JanSport are coving the bag against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the bag. It does not cover neglect or misuse so you are still responsible for caring for your bag. Likewise for uniforms, we cover each uniform garment for a year against manufacturing defects due to the high use and wear and tear they receive. You are still responsible to care for the garments as we don't cover garments that have been mistreated.
Customer refunds will be dealt with on a case by case scenario. If you would like us to consider a refund, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us on 09 478 3450.
If an accidental error in pricing is made we reserve the right to cancel the order and issue a refund.
If an item is out of stock and cannot be supplied, we reserve the right to issue a refund where necessary.
NO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING FRAUD
We will report credit card fraud to the relevant authorities of any attempted fraudulent order. Credit Card fraud in particular is a crime that is being committed daily over the internet.
Sorry, we do not accept overseas orders but are happy to get a shipping quote for you if you email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure Details: Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone - at all!!
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely 100% secure so you can order with confidence.